Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Letter to a common friend

Dearest Darling Grim Reaper,
Please don't take my life yet.. I'm not ready to go. I want a daughter you know. A little baby girl to call my own... Little Mya Marie... She is the whole reason I live my life you know. I save my money to go to college to be an example to my little girl. You can't take her away from me. I haven't had her yet so you can't kill me. But don't take that as an invitation to take me in child birth. I want to see my baby girl grow up and be happy. I wanna see her go through highschool and college. I want to live to see my baby girl have little children of her own. I want to go sky diving. I want to feel the breeze rushing past my body as I enter free fall. I want to go to Italy. I hear all the time that its very beautiful there. I want to see what its like for myself, Mr. Death. So please take me to Italy. I want to get married to the love of my life. I want to move to Cedar City with him and start my new life. I want to try new foods and travel the world. I want to make my mom happy. I want to succeed in life and have her be proud. I want to go to an aquarium.. I've never been before, you know. So that would be pretty cool. I want to listen to new music and experience new things. I want to fly in an airplane again and go to disneyland with my friends. I want a ring on my finger and the promise of commitment. I want to be loved... for longer than a year. I want to be loved forever. I want to go to a drive in theather. I want to watch my Goddaughter Rayne grow up. I want to be her Auntie and hold her hand as we walk to the park. I want to live long enough to know what I want to do in life. Mr. Death you can't take my yet because I'm not ready to go. I haven't experienced enough in life. So please, don't come back when I'm 30.. or ever 40 or 50. come back when I've done all I've wanted to do and I am ready to go.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Alice Liddell

1 comment: