Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dance for passion, dance for love

I could just get lost in the music for hours. Dance takes away all the pain and stress from the world out there. Dance is my escape. Dance is my drug. It's my heroin. You just blast the music and turn and turn and turn for ever. No one is there to judge you or tell you what you're doing wrong. I just get so into my own world. I get bruised and beaten up by my own body against the floor. Pushing myself harder than I should. But I can't help it. It's my passion. I'm broken and beaten down, I shouldn't dance my doctor says.. But little does he know that every time I hear those words I die inside. How can I be told not to dance?! That's like being told I'm not allowed to breathe... I need it. I'm addicted to the release it gives me and the pain it leaves me with.. Dance is my drug..

No comments:

Post a Comment