Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mans Best Friend

A dog doesn't care how late you were out last night or who you were with.  A dog will jump on you the second you walk through the door.  A dog doesn't judge you for your past or your future.  A dog has the most pure heart and its the only creature that loves you more than it loves itself.  A dog will love you unconditionally.  A dog can sense when you are sad.  When you cry a dog doesn't laugh at you or ask why.  A dog will cuddle up to you and listen to your problems while he licks your face to show you he cares.  And I think we all should take a second out of our busy lives and remember our dogs.  Go take your dog for a walk because they will love the time with you.  Dogs don't live forever and they definitwly don't live as long as we do.  So remember your dog before its too late.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. I've been asking my parents for a dog almost my whole life and I still don't have one.
    I need something to love me unconditionally.
    "A dog can sense when you are sad... A dog will cuddle up to you and listen to your problems...A dog has the most pure heart and its the only creature that loves you more than it loves itself."

    ReplyDelete