Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you like scars think about their past. Like stomach lining thinks about large amounts of alcohol. Like needles think about heroin. I'm thinking about you like bullets think about guns. Like vultures think about the dead. Like children think about murderers in the dark. 

I'm thinking about you like bodies think about their graves.  Like wrists think about razors and bleeding. I'm thinking about you like prescriptions think about being abused. Like ships think about sinking. Like grenades think about exploding. Like earthquakes think about destroying things.

I'm thinking about you like clowns think about killing. Like sinners think of their next offense. Like arsons think about burning.
I'm thinking about you like the devil think about his next victim...

I'm thinking about you like drugs don't think.

5 comments:

  1. I loved this.
    "I'm thinking about you like bodies think about their graves."
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm thinking about you like clowns think about killing."
    STOLEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opening line: "I'm thinking about you like scars think about their past."
    -stole it

    ReplyDelete