Thursday, February 7, 2013

What is love?

 

Honestly, I can't explain love.. Love is happiness, love is butterflies in your stomach. Love is buying HIM roses because you care. Love is not defined, nor are there rules. Love can be whatever you want. You can give him puppies or staples. Give him staples for heavens sakes. FREAKING STAPLES!!! and He'll love the thought that you are crazy and were thinking about him. Is love really falling head over heels for someone? I don't think so, because we already stand head over heels. I fall heels over head for guys. Love is that mutual understanding of not wanting to hurt each other. Its moving hours and hours away from your home for her while she goes to college. Love is thinking about him everyday and never getting tired of the thought. Love is putting everything aside to spend time with this person. Many song writers have tried to explain it so here are their words
 .




...What is love? Baby don't hurt me... Don't hurt me.. No more..
...I just need somebody to love.
...I love you like crazy, girl.
...And IIIIIIIIIIII... will always LOOOOOVVEEE you.
...Baby, I'm not asking for the world... Just love and affection.
...Moving my lips to breathe her name
...I would if I could, I'd do anything spontaneously.
...What hurts the most, was being so close. And letting you walk away..
...You forgave and I won't forget.
...Fully Alive, more than most.
   Ready to smile and love life.
...I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain,
   And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name,
   You're so in love that you act insane.

 

So there you have it. Love songs from other people. Songs telling stories. And songs telling lies. Love is not defined... Love is in your mind. 

If you don't like what I write, then stop reading my blog. Because this is me and this is how I think :) 
-Alice Liddell 
 
















 
  Love Is Blind

2 comments:

  1. "He'll love the thought that you are crazy and were thinking about him."

    I love this line for some reason. Well said. :)

    ReplyDelete